Two individuals were arrested for running on the field during Super Bowl 2024, Las Vegas police told KLAS-TV.
They ran onto the field during the third quarter of Sunday’s game at Allegiant Stadium, partially streaking in the process.
Though the CBS broadcast did not show them, video of one of the streakers emerged online.
He was shirtless and wore white pants, and didn’t get very far before being corralled by security and removed from the field.
The Chiefs overcame an early 10-point deficit and beat the 49ers 25-22 in overtime, securing the second consecutive Super Bowl title and third in five years.
Mahomes completed a 3-yard touchdown pass to Mecole Hardman in overtime to clinch the victory.
What we covered during Super Bowl 2024
- Super Bowl 2024 live updates: Chiefs top 49ers
- Taylor Swift celebrates Chiefs’ wild Super Bowl 2024 win over 49ers
- Usher and girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea obtain marriage license in Las Vegas ahead of Super Bowl performance
- Shirtless Usher rocks (and rolls) at Super Bowl 2024 with Alicia Keys, H.E.R., Ludacris and more special guests
- Jets castoff becomes Super Bowl hero with game-winning touchdown
- Travis Kelce hugs Andy Reid after lashing out at Chiefs coach
“With all the adversity we’ve been through this season to come through tonight. … I’m proud of the guys,” Mahomes said after the game. “This is awesome. Legendary.”
The streakers’ performance, not so much.