Experts are sounding the alarm after a man recently died from a vitamin D overdose. David Mitchener, 89, passed away in suburban London, England, after taking high levels of the...
Oliver Taylor, from Pensby, England, was diagnosed with malnutrition and dehydration due to his refusal to eat when he was just 2 years old.
"I thought I was going to lose him. When you hear the word 'cancer,' you automatically think of the worst — this can be life-threatening," Sarah Hedges said.
We’ve all heard the widespread recommendation of hitting 10,000 steps per day for?optimal health, but some groups — such as women over age 60 — may not need that many.
Water is widely recommended as the healthiest beverage — but what if it’s not your thing?
A National Geographic explorer reveals the "Power Nine" — qualities that residents of Blue Zones, regions where the average life expectancy is higher than the rest of the world, have...
The "All My Children" alum told Fox News Digital there are certain ingredients she lives on and always has in stock in her fridge.
"Budget Ozempic" is actually not Ozempic at all — and it can be detrimental to one's health for many reasons.
Americans are unwittingly exposing themselves to tattoo inks that contain organ-damaging chemicals, disturbing new research has revealed.
Dr. Clive Boddy, an Anglia Ruskin University professor who specializes in corporate psychopathy, argues that female psychopaths are flying under the radar because of gender bias.
Alex Webster, 31, hatched a plan after discovering in 2016 that her friend needed donor eggs to conceive.