Drunk football fans are not the staple attendees for Adele concerts, but Eagles center Jason Kelce is not your average enthusiast.
During a concert performance in Las Vegas, Adele asked her concert-goers for a survey of which team had the most supporters.
“Sorry, Chiefs, you’re outnumbered tonight,” Adele said.
But then another fan, rumored to be Travis Kelce’s brother Jason, screamed: “Eagles.”
“You sound drunk,” Adele responded. “And like you’re a football fan.”
The Kelce brothers produce a podcast together, “New Heights,” which owns an X account that pointed out that the voice in the video sounded like the Eagles’ offensive lineman.
Kelce then laughs as Adele pokes fun at All-Pro center who appears soon-to-be-retired.
Kelce has had a wonderful time in Las Vegas for the Super Bowl, playing high stakes blackjack with Taylor Lewan, Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura during the week.
What we covered during Super Bowl 2024
- Super Bowl 2024 live updates: Chiefs top 49ers
- Taylor Swift celebrates Chiefs’ wild Super Bowl 2024 win over 49ers
- Usher and girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea obtain marriage license in Las Vegas ahead of Super Bowl performance
- Shirtless Usher rocks (and rolls) at Super Bowl 2024 with Alicia Keys, H.E.R., Ludacris and more special guests
- Jets castoff becomes Super Bowl hero with game-winning touchdown
- Travis Kelce hugs Andy Reid after lashing out at Chiefs coach
Taylor Swift saw first hand that the brother of her lover Travis is not afraid to go wild even if it is in a public setting.
Kelce was seen belligerently chugging beers at the AFC Championship game in Baltimore in a wild scene as Travis’ Chiefs down the Ravens.
It would seem as though his NFL career is coming to an end, though he has not confirmed that.
Kelce reportedly met with television executives at ESPN and Fox about hopeful television opportunities, but nothing has been announced on that front.
Kelce’s TV career may directly reflect whether he has really taken his final snap under center in Philadelphia.